Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2014 Fifa Ballon d'Or
Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has won the 2014 FIFA Ballon d'Or ahead of Bayern Munichgoalkeeper Manuel Neuer and Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, scooping up the prestigious individual award for the third time in his career.
Ronaldo enjoyed a hugely successful 2014, in which he guided Madrid to Champions League glory by netting a record 17 goals in one campaign.
Additionally, the prolific attacker played an integral part in the Santiago Bernabeu side's Copa del Rey win by netting three goals in six appearances, even if he missed the final against Barcelona due to injury.
On an individual level, the 29-year-old won the Liga top-scorer award by scoring 31 goals in 30 appearances, which also saw him crowned joint-winner of the European Golden Shoe together with Luis Suarez.
Ronaldo becomes the seventh player in history to successfully defend his Ballon d'Or title after Johan Cruyff, Kevin Keegan, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Michel Platini, Marco van Basten and Messi.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300